Below are some of the most frequent questions we get asked about our villa
Q. What type of holiday is your villa suitable for?
We get a lot of guests coming through who usually stay at hotels but are tired of the crowds and noise of being around a lot of other people. Our accommodation is suitable for those looking for a quiet and private holiday. Staying at a villa is like having your own home for your holiday, with only the people you’ve invited along! If this sounds appealing to you, you’re likely to enjoy the peace and quiet of a holiday at our villa.
Q. How do we book and what are your payment terms?
If you’ve made the decision to enjoy your holiday with us, please go ahead and use our online booking system to book your dates. At this time, we require a 50% deposit to secure your dates, with the remainder payable when you arrive at the villa (either by cash, credit card or bank transfer to our Australian bank account – it’s up to you). Note credit card transactions in Bali attract a 2% merchant fee.
If you wish to book and pay the deposit by other means (i.e. bank transfer or over the phone credit card), please contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help.
Q. What happens when we arrive in Bali?
We store your flight details in our guest database to ensure timely pick up when you arrive in Bali. By tracking your flight number we can check for flight delays, etc to make sure we are there when you step off the plane. After clearing immigration and customs and stepping out of the arrivals gate, you will see our driver holding a sign with your family name on it. Your driver will then proceed to escort you to your vehicle/s and after a short drive to Seminyak, you will be welcomed to your villa with a cool drink and a quick run through of the villa from our local manager.
Q. What services are provided during our stay?
Here’s a summary of what is included when you stay with us:
- we transport you to and from the airport
- we serve you up a café quality breakfast everyday, including barista made coffee
- we have onsite management during the day to help you out with whatever you need
- our maids clean and service your rooms daily
- our night time security staff are present from the time our day staff go home until the time they arrive again, ensuring someone is at the villa at all times
- we have a driver on standby to be booked at your leisure (he keeps his rates reasonable, we’ve known him for 10 years and we have absolute confidence in him in transporting you around safely)
- if you’d like to dine in at the villa for dinner we offer a choice of 4 traditional Indonesian and Balinese buffets prepared by our chef at reasonable per head prices
Q. Our group is arriving at various times, how do we all get to the villa?
Our airport transfers include pick up and drop off. Sometimes this requires a number of trips due to people arriving on different flights at different times. To keep things fair and flexible, we let our guests choose the following airport transfer options:
- For groups of 12 or less = 1 return transfer with 3 vehicles (combined capacity of 12 guests inc luggage) OR if arriving / departing at different times, 3 return transfers with 1 vehicle (capacity of 4 guests inc luggage)
- For groups >12 = 1 return transfer with 4 vehicles (combined capacity of >12 guests inc luggage) OR 4 return transfers with 1 vehicle (capacity of 4 guests inc luggage)
Q. Can you help us with booking tours, restaurants advice and other things?
Yes – our local manager is present each day – she works out of our office located just before the entrance of the villa. She has great English and knowledge of Bali. Feel free to ask about tours you might be interested in, directions to restaurants you would like to visit, and anything else you need help with! We also have comprehensive travel guides and maps available at the villa which have a wealth of information about Seminyak and its surrounds.